TITLE: MANAGER of CLINICAL PASTORAL EDUCATION
- Manage the hospital’s CPE Program and community educational partnership
- Coordinate CPE program recruitment, marketing, curriculum content, and accreditation
- Supervise a CE, resident, extended & summer intern students
- Ensure program complies with ACPE accreditation standards
- Serve on ACPE Communities of Practice and/or Commissions
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Reinstate the organization’s residency program
- Build up the connection with the nursing and medical schools
- Pursue System Center and CEC program accreditation
- Master of Divinity or a related advanced degree
- ACPE Certified Educator
- Ordination, endorsement, or similar standing verification
- Experience coordinating a CPE Program preferred
St. Luke’s University Health Network (SLUHN) is a non-profit network of 14 hospitals and more than 16,000 employees. SLUHN is headquartered in Bethlehem.PA. Its flagship and the primary CPE clinical placement site is St. Luke’s University Hospital (SLUH). SLUH (400-beds) is a Level I Trauma Center and a primary teaching hospital for Temple University School of Medicine.
Bethlehem a city of 75,000 in eastern Pennsylvania – has been ranked as one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live in America. Bethlehem is about 50 miles north of Philadelphia and 80 miles west of NYC. It is home to three universities of higher education and above average public schools. Bethlehem is experiencing an economic and cultural renaissance promising a bright future.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: A COMPETITIVE Wage and Benefit package is provided!
For more information, please call Richard Thorne at Thorne Consulting (404) 219-1470
E-mail resume: email@example.com