TITLE: SUPERVISOR, CPE
- Recruit, select, orient, supervise and evaluate CPE residents and interns
- Support the Director ensuring the CPE program’s compliance with ACPE standards
- Provide spiritual care, support and education to NHRMC staff and volunteers
- Function as the Director in the Director’s absence
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Supervise third unit of current residency group
- Identify opportunities for working with the Med. School
- Identify and Recruit new PAG members
- Masters of Divinity or a related discipline
- Certification as an ACPE Educator or Associate Educator
- Four years related CPE supervisory and/or healthcare spiritual care ministry experience
- Ordination and endorsement by a recognized faith body
New Hanover Regional Medical Center (NHRMC), Wilmington, NC is a network of hospitals, outpatient centers, emergency services and physicians work together to meet the healthcare needs of the residents of southeastern North Carolina. NHRMC is a not-for-profit employer of 7,000 and has an active medical staff of more than 700 physicians.
Wilmington, NC is charming coastal city. Horse-drawn carriages still click along the downtown riverwalk and riverboats cruise its 300-year-old harbor, but the past is only part of the city’s story. What was once a busy port teeming with markets, warehouses and the world’s largest cotton exchange has become a lively spot for arts, shopping, family activities and fine dining. University life continues to grow and a new convention center has helped spawn a revitalization of the Cape Fear River business district.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: A COMPETITIVE Wage and Benefit package (including relocation assistance) is offered!