TITLE: MANAGER, RELIGIOUS LIFE
- Organize and manage the activities of the Religious Life Dept.
- Oversee, in collaboration with the CPE Coordinator, the hospital’s s CPE program (i.e. resident and intern students)
- Provide care, counsel and support to hospital personnel, staff, and students
- Offer recommendations to hospital leadership concerning the service area’s spiritual communities
- Serve as a representative to area clergy & community groups
- Coordinate community benefit and community-at-large religious programming
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Review and offer a model for staffing religious life services
- Consider offering CPE at other Deaconess locations
- Master of Divinity or a related advanced degree
- ACPE Certified or Associate Certified Educator
- Demonstrated competence as a CPE Educator
- BCC or eligible
Deaconess Health System (Evansville, IN) is the leading provider of healthcare services to 26 counties in three states (IN, IL and KY). Deaconess Midtown Hospital, the system’s flagship facility, is a 350-bed teaching hospital and Level II Trauma Center.
Evansville, IN (pop. 117,000+) is the commercial, medical, and cultural hub of Southwestern, IN. It is home to several institutions of higher education, the state’s first casino and one of the state’s oldest and largest zoos. $$s will stretch in Evansville as the cost of living is 14% below the national average.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: A COMPETITIVE Wage and Benefit package (including relocation assistance) is offered!
For more information, please call Richard Thorne at Thorne Consulting (404) 219-1470
E-mail resume: email@example.com