TITLE: MANAGER, PASTORAL CARE
- Manage the day-to-day delivery of pastoral care at Morton Plant Mease (MPM) hospitals
- Ensure that the highest quality of pastoral care is provided to patients, their families, staff & physicians
- Develop and provide strategic direction for the continually expanding pastoral care service at MPM
- Coach, mentor and develop pastoral care team members
- Provide pastoral care and counseling as needed
- Participate in team meetings & on designated committees
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Complete MPM’s leadership training series
- Acquainted with all pastoral care staff and the nursing leadership at all four MPM hospitals
- Recognized as a face of pastoral care for MPM hospitals
- Master in Theology or a related discipline
- Certification as a Hospital Chaplain
- Three years pastoral care leadership experience
Morton Plant Mease (MPM) consists of four hospitals (1300-beds) located on the west side of Tampa Bay. MPM is part of the BayCare Health System in Clearwater, FL, a leading not-for-profit health system of 15 hospitals and more than 300 specialty locations throughout Tampa Bay and central Florida.
Clearwater, FL (pop. 108,000) averages 361 days of sunshine a year. Clearwater’s revitalized downtown offers shopping, dining and live entertainment. The Cleveland Street District provides the backdrop for a variety of concerts, festivals and exhibits that delight throughout the year.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: A COMPETITIVE Wage and Benefit package (including relocation assistance) is offered!