TITLE: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
- Support and grow Godly Play through its Foundation
- Develop and manage the operational plan
- Increase revenue generating and fundraising endeavors
- Build partnerships in expanding and new markets
- Oversee all operating segments of the organization
- Ensure Godly Play’s on-going programmatic excellence
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Develop Godly Play’s brand and fund-raising structure
- Build relationships within the Godly Play community
- Develop action plans that support the strategic plan
- Experience leading and being “the face” of a non-profit organization
- A passionate and energetic advocate for children’s spiritual growth and supporter of all children
- Experience connecting with constituents & fund raising
- Proven success in developing a collaborative and creative culture
- Educator/Clergy experienced/exposed to methodology of Godly Play and/or Montessori
Godly Play Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation.
It was created for the purpose of promoting and guiding Godly Play practice through research, training, and resources. The Foundation is committed to nurturing children’s spiritual & moral development. The Foundation invites everyone, not only to solve problems, but to explore the mystery of God’s presence in their lives.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: A COMPETITIVE Wage is provided!
For more information, please call Richard Thorne at Thorne Consulting (404) 873-3775
E-mail resume: email@example.com