TITLE: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
- Support and grow Godly Play through its Foundation
- Oversee all operating segments of the organization
- Develop and manage the operational plan
- Build partnerships in expanding and new markets
- Expand revenue generating and fundraising activities
- Ensure Godly Play’s on-going programmatic excellence
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Build relationships within the Godly Play community
- Develop Godly Play’s brand and fund raising structure
- Develop action plans that support the strategic plan
- Experience leading and being “the face” of a non-profit organization
- Educator/Clergy experienced/exposed to methodology of Godly Play and/or Montessori /li>
- A passionate and energetic advocate for children’s spiritual growth and supporter of all children
- Proven success in developing a collaborative and creative culture
- Experience connecting with constituents & fund raising
Godly Play Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation.
It was created for the purpose of promoting and guiding Godly Play practice through research, training, and resources. The Foundation’s vision is to provide opportunity for all to explore the mystery of God’s presence in their lives.
This position does not require relocation. It does involve approximately twenty percent travel.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: A COMPETITIVE Wage is provided!
For more information, please call Richard Thorne at Thorne Consulting (404) 873-3775
E-mail resume: firstname.lastname@example.org