TITLE: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
- Oversee strategic goal development and implementation, programming development and direction, revenue and operating budgets, and daily operations
- Work with the Board for strategic positioning of the Center
- Collaborate with the Program and Marketing Leader to ensure a match with the organization’s strategic direction
- Measure the impact and outcomes of new programming
- Provide staff with training, development, and coaching
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Assimilate the energy and programming of the Center
- Initiate welcoming relationships with staff & program leaders
- Conduct a preliminary SWOT analysis
- Experienced managing staff, budgets, and vendor relationships
- Acquainted with the elements of marketing and fund raising
- Embraces the culture of a Spiritual Retreat Center
- Supports Eco-spiritualty practices
- Familiar with Catholic values and ethics
Genesis Spiritual Life & Conference Center sits on 19 wooded acres in Westfield, MA. The Center welcomes persons of all faiths, non-faiths, cultures, and lifestyles. The Center designs, hosts, and offers holistic programs for integration of body, mind, and spirit.
Westfield, MA (pop. 41,000) is home to Westfield State University (5,000 students) and had several local landmarks (e.g. Rialto Theatre) used on the TV show Ed. Downtown has over 40 restaurants and casual eateries.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: A COMPETITIVE Wage and Benefit package is offered!
For more information, please call Richard Thorne at
Thorne Consulting (404) 219-1470 | Email resume: email@example.com