TITLE: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of our Spiritual Life & Conference Center
- Seek Board input in planning for the Center’s future vitality
- Collaborate with the Program and Marketing Leaders to recapture pre-Covid momentum
- Develop and implement practices for consistency & excellence
- Develop and participate in the Center’s fund-raising efforts
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Exemplify the Center’s culture, mission, and values
- Together, with the Board and Sisters of Providence Ministry Corporation, develop programming growth strategies
- Experience managing staff, budgets, and vendor relationships
- Conversant with program development and promotion and fund-raising
- Experience merging Roman Catholic Social Teaching into Retreat Center operations
- Degree in theology, contemporary spirituality or similar is preferred
Genesis Spiritual Life & Conference Center sits on 19 wooded acres in Westfield, MA. The Center welcomes persons of all faiths, non-faiths, cultures, and lifestyles. The Center designs, hosts, and offers holistic programs for integration of body, mind, and spirit.
Westfield, MA (pop. 41,000) is home to Westfield State University (5,000 students) and had several local landmarks (e.g. Rialto Theatre) used on the TV show Ed. Downtown has over 40 restaurants and casual eateries.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: A COMPETITIVE Wage and Benefit package is provided!
For more information, please call Richard Thorne at
Thorne Consulting (404) 219-1470 | E-mail resume: firstname.lastname@example.org