TITLE: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
- Provide overall direction & leadership for the organization
- Ensure that quality spiritual care is delivered at all times
- Develop practices and programs that further the ministry of Chaplain Partnership and its client organizations
- Establish and maintain relationships with client leaders
- Recruit, hire, train and supervise Staff Chaplains and Administrative staff
- Develop new business and fundraising opportunities
- Serve as a resource to area clergy
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Meet all current client organizations decision makers
- Revisit, revise and update the strategic plan
- M. Div., MHA or a related discipline
- Five years healthcare leadership is required
- Certified or eligible with APC or NACC or a cognate group is preferred
- Working knowledge of how to manage a non-profit organization is preferred
Chaplain Partnership, North Olmsted, OH, is a non-profit professional service provider delivering comprehensive spiritual care services to healthcare organizations throughout Northeastern Ohio. For the past 40 years our professionally trained and credentialed Chaplains have delivered spiritual care and counseling to the patients, families and staffs of hospitals and related healthcare providers.
North Olmsted, OH is located in Cuyahoga County and is a suburb of Cleveland. It has a population of just over 32,000 and a cost of living that’s 6.40% below the national average. North Olmsted has a revitalized downtown, attractive neighborhoods and highly rated public schools.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: A COMPETITIVE Wage and Benefit package (including relocation assistance) is provided!
For more information, please call Richard Thorne at Thorne Consulting (404) 873-3775
E-mail resume: email@example.com