TITLE: DIRECTOR, SPIRITUAL HEALTH
- As the chief spiritual officer provide leadership and management to chaplains, students and support staff
- Lead a spiritual health service that incorporates whole person health and evidence-based interventions in it’s spiritual and emotional practices
- Contribute to on-going spiritual health education and research related to spiritual counseling for patients, families and staff
- Collaborate with leadership to integrate mission and ethical values into the cultural fabric of the organization
- Operate in a matrixed & participative decision-making setup
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Acclimate and build relationships throughout the organization
- Become familiar with Cognitively-Based Compassion Training
- Master of Divinity or a related advanced degree
- ACPE Certified Educator
- Five years senior/system level management experience
- Knowledge of traditional and non-traditional spiritual care practices
Emory Healthcare (Atlanta, GA) is an integrated academic healthcare system. It is made up of 11 hospitals, Emory Clinic and over 250 provider locations. Emory University Hospital (500-beds), the system’s flagship facility, is staffed exclusively by Emory School of Medicine faculty.
Atlanta, GA (pop. 500,000+) has a topography that includes rolling hills and dense tree coverage. Atlanta is one of few United States cities with permanent, professional, and resident companies in all major performing arts disciplines.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: A COMPETITIVE Wage and Benefit package is offered!
For more information, please call Richard Thorne at Thorne Consulting (404) 219-1470
E-mail resume: email@example.com