TITLE: Director Pastoral Care & CPE Educator
- Manage the hospital’s Pastoral Care Service and CPE Program
- Coordinate CPE program recruitment, curriculum content, and accreditation with the System Director of CPE
- Supervise extended and summer intensive CPE students
- Support research projects for the purpose of advancing pastoral care programming and spiritual-medical partnerships
- Develop annual management goals, strategic service objectives, and departmental budget
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Introduce CPE to hospital leadership
- Supervise the hospital’s first extended student group
- Reinitiate the Volunteer Chaplaincy pool
- Master of Divinity or a related advanced degree
- ACPE Certified Educator (will consider newly certified)
- Ecclesiastical endorsement or similar standing verification
- Experience supervising students and staff
Baptist Health of South Florida is a 12 hospital, 24,000 + employee not-for-profit healthcare system. Over 9,000 learners annually participate in Baptist Health Center for the Advancement of Learning programs. Doctors Hospital (281 -beds) is recognized as a Magnet hospital and ranked 5th in the region on U.S. News and World Report’s list of best hospitals (’21-’22).
The City of Coral Gables, FL (pop. 49,348) is in Miami-Dade County just seven miles southwest of Miami. It is home to the Univ. of Miami. Referred to as “The City Beautiful,” Coral Gables was designed to be an international City.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: A COMPETITIVE Wage and Benefit package is offered!
For more information, please call Richard Thorne at Thorne Consulting at
Thorne Consulting (404) 219-1470 | E-mail resume: firstname.lastname@example.org