TITLE: DIRECTOR OF SPIRITUAL CARE & CPE
- Oversee the health system’s Spiritual Care and CPE services and programs
- Ensure that Spiritual Care priorities and projects align with the system’s mission and ministry goals
- Ensure that Spiritual Care is well integrated into overall care delivery by collaborating with clinical and operational leaders
- Develop and implement programs and services that support the excellence of Spiritual Care’s ministry across the health system
- Oversee the CPE program and supervise program faculty
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Hands-on Operational leadership is in evidence
- Spiritual Care and CPE are more innovative and diverse
- Spiritual Care staff are trained & empowered to act
- Master of Divinity or a related advanced degree
- Three years’ experience as a department manager
- BCC certification through NACC or a cognate group
- Roman Catholic and/or ACPE Certified Educator preferred
The client organization includes multiple hospitals, an expansive network of medical practices, clinics and rehabilitation facilities. They have a fully ACPE accredited CPE program and a multi-educator faculty providing a wide range of CPE experiences.
The community is among the 30 most populous cities in the U.S. It’s home to several seminaries, colleges and universities. The downtown area features a diverse assortment of entertainment, dining and cultural attractions.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: A COMPETITIVE Wage and Benefit package (including relocation assistance) is offered!
For more information, please call Richard Thorne at Thorne Consulting (404) 873-3775
E-mail resume: email@example.com