TITLE: DIRECTOR OF PASTORAL CARE & EDUCATION
- Manage all aspects of Pastoral Care and Education to meet the spiritual needs of residents, families and staff
- Supervise both extended and summer intensive CPE students
- Coordinate the activities of the PAG
- Maintain the CPE program’s effectiveness, viability, and compliance with ACPE standards
- Participate on inter-disciplinary resident care committees
- Participate in ACPE sponsored continuing education programs
- Serve on the United Church Homes Chaplains Group
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Engage residents & staff; become familiar with the culture
- Prepare for the ’21 Summer Intensive Unit
- Evaluate the potential for offering more virtual programming
- Master of Divinity or a related advanced degree
- ACPE Certified or Associate Certified Educator
- Three years CPE, Chaplaincy or Parish leadership experience
- Ecclesiastical endorsement (UCC preferred)
United Church Homes is one of the largest non-profit providers of senior living in the United States.
Trinity Community at Beavercreek situated on a 27-acre campus, is a Life Plan Community that offers independent living, assisted living, skilled care and short-term rehabilitation.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: A COMPETITIVE Wage and Benefit package (including relocation assistance) is provided!
For more information, please call Richard Thorne at Thorne Consulting (404) 873-3775
E-mail resume: firstname.lastname@example.org