TITLE: DIRECTOR, CLINICAL PASTORAL EDUCATION
- Lead a planning effort that emphasizes CPE program development and expansion into community sites
- Develop relationships and contracts for spiritual and wellness placement of CPE students
- Supervise all levels of CPE students
- Introduce customized, creative, and innovative curriculums
- Maintain compliance with ACPE accreditation standards
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Passion for growing a community focused CPE program
- Develop community-based placement sites
- Strengthen partner relationships
- Master of Divinity or an equivalent graduate degree
- ACPE Certified Educator
- Ordination and endorsement by a recognized faith group(s)
- Experience supervising Level II and CEC students preferred
CHRIS 180 has been a leader in behavioral health and child welfare service delivery for over four decades. CHRIS 180’s holistic approach enables children, youth, and families to change the direction of their lives and become self-sufficient, contributing adults despite challenging circumstances. CHRIS 180’S programs and services invest in people, facilities, and technology, and engagement with the community.
CHRIS 180 is based in Atlanta, GA. Atlanta features unique undulating terrain, lush greenery, and dense urban tree coverage. It is home to more than 15 colleges and universities. Like CHRIS 180, Atlanta is diverse and thriving.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: A COMPETITIVE Wage and Benefit package is provided!
For more information, please call Richard Thorne at Thorne Consulting (404) 219-1470
E-mail resume: firstname.lastname@example.org