TITLE: CPE PROGRAM MANAGER
- Direct, drive and provide administrative leadership for Hospital’s CPE Program
- Design and coordinate orientation, educational curriculum, didactics & CPE educational activities
- Plan, assign, direct and evaluate the clinical and educational work of both residents and interns CPE
- Ensure the CPE Program complies with ACPE standards
- Oversee the workings of the PAG
- Collaborate with the Chief Operating Officer to ensure Pastoral Care Services is well integrated
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Revamp the CPE program for consistency and an improved competitive position
- Evaluate potential for adding Certified Educator Training
- Consider adding other Lutheran Health Network sites
- Masters of Divinity or equivalent theological degree
- ACPE Certified or Associate/Certified Educator
- Two years pastoral care experience in healthcare
- Ordination by an established faith group or denomination
Lutheran Hospital, a member of Lutheran Health Network, is a 396-bed tertiary care facility. Lutheran’s areas of specialized care include: heart and kidney transplant programs, an accredited bariatric surgery center and Level II adult and pediatric Trauma Centers. Lutheran Health Network includes eight hospitals and more than 7,000 staff.
With its low cost of living and quiet neighborhoods, Fort Wayne, Indiana, is an excellent place to buy a house, start a career and raise children. As a midsize metropolitan area (pop. 260,000) in the heart of the Midwest, residents in Fort Wayne have access to amenities one would expect to find in much larger cities, like excellent entertainment options and a thriving arts scene.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: A COMPETITIVE Wage and Benefit package (including relocation assistance) is provided!
For more information, please call Richard Thorne at Thorne Consulting (404) 873-3775
E-mail resume: firstname.lastname@example.org