TITLE: CPE, PROGRAM MANAGER
- Manage all aspects of the CPE Program
- Recruit, supervise and educate CPE residents and interns
- Review and maintain accreditation standards of ACPE
- Contribute to an interdisciplinary approach of Pastoral Care
- Provide limited direct pastoral care for patients, families & staff
- Grow and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with community and congregational leaders
- Serve on institutional committees as requested (e.g. Ethics)
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Students are flourishing
- The Pastoral Education Consultation Committee (PECC) is further diversified
- Interdisciplinary relationships are being built & strengthened
- Master’s Degree in Theology or a related discipline
- Certification as a Full/Associate Supervisor with ACPE
- Ecclesiastical endorsement by a recognized faith group
- One-year supervisory experience with an ACPE accredited program
One of largest (650-plus beds), most comprehensive healthcare facilities north of Detroit. Covenant HealthCare offers a broad spectrum of programs and services that exemplify a commitment to providing extraordinary and compassionate care.
Saginaw offers a rich and diverse quality of life for the nearly 210,000 citizens who live, work & play within its borders. Saginaw offers a variety of cultural and recreational opportunities, including water sports, theatres, museums, art galleries, symphony orchestras and many festivals and fairs. At the heart of Saginaw’s Riverfront District, you’ll find a modern city market, wine bar, craft breweries and the 1Temple Theatre.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: A COMPETITIVE Wage and Benefit package (including relocation assistance) is provided!
For more information, please call Richard Thorne at Thorne Consulting (404) 873-3775
E-mail resume: email@example.com