TITLE: CPE EDUCATOR, TRINITY HEALTH OF NEW ENGLAND, HARTFORD, CT
- Provide CPE training to intern, resident, and CEC CPE students
- Educate and supervise students in ways consistent with Trinity Health’s Mission and Core Values
- Maintain, in partnership with the Manager of CPE and the advice of the PAG, ACPE accreditation standards
- Serve as an educational liaison to interdisciplinary healthcare professionals
- Develop new CPE (e.g. CEC) and related educational programs
- Develop educational materials for Spiritual Care orientation programs (e.g. general colleague orientations)
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Improve systemization of the CPE program portfolio
- Identify opportunities for community clinical placements
- Master of Divinity or a related advanced degreE
- ACPE Certified Educator
- BCC with one of the following: APC, CASC, NACC, or NAJC
- One to Two years healthcare ministry or related experience
- Limited same day travel as needed
Trinity Health of New England is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes hospitals, walk-in clinics, medical offices, and affiliated institutions. The CPE program is based in St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center (617- beds) a major teaching hospital and the largest Catholic hospital in New England.
Hartford, CT has a slew of historical attractions, a thriving arts and entertainment center, a revitalized riverfront, and beautiful parks. Hartford is strategically situated in an area referred to as the Knowledge Corridor because of its 29 colleges & universities.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: A COMPETITIVE Wage and Benefit package is provided!
For more information, please call Richard Thorne at Thorne Consulting (404) 219-1470
E-mail resume: firstname.lastname@example.org