TITLE: CPE COORDINATOR
- Manage all aspects of the CPE Program
- Recruit, educate and supervise a CEC, residents and interns
- Ensure program complies with ACPE accreditation standards
- Provide care and counsel to hospital personnel and students
- Work cooperatively with Religious Life staff to accomplish departmental objectives
- Serve on hospital committees as appropriate
- Serve as a resource to area clergy & community groups
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Develop board certification and mentoring programming for chaplains
- Develop Gateway and Women’s Hospitals as clinical placement sites
- Master of Divinity or a related advanced degree
- ACPE Certified Educator (CE)
- Demonstrated competence as a CE
- BCC or eligible
Deaconess Health System (Evansville, IN) is the leading provider of healthcare services to 26 counties in three states (IN, IL and KY). Deaconess Midtown Hospital, the system’s flagship facility, is a 350-bed teaching hospital and Level II Trauma Center.
Evansville, IN (pop. 117,000+) is the commercial, medical, and cultural hub of Southwestern, IN. It is home to several institutions of higher education, the state’s first casino and one of the state’s oldest and largest zoos. $$s will stretch in Evansville as the cost of living is 14% below the national average.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: A COMPETITIVE Wage and Benefit package (including relocation assistance) is offered!
For more information, please call Richard Thorne at Thorne Consulting (404) 219-1470
E-mail resume: firstname.lastname@example.org