TITLE: CLINICAL PASTORAL EDUCATOR
- Recruit, select and onboard CPE students
- Supervise all levels of CPE students
- Design, develop, oversee & teach CPE curriculums
- Serve as a contributing member of spiritual care’s management team
- Contribute to the work of the PAG
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Recruit robust and diverse student groups
- Design CPE programing that may serve as a staff chaplain feeder system
- Reestablish CEC training
- Master of Divinity or an equivalent degree
- ACPE Certified Educator (will consider Phase II CEC)
- Ordination and/or endorsement
- BCC eligible
Allina Health is a non-profit health care system headquartered in Minneapolis, MN. It owns or operates 12 hospitals and has nearly 30,000 employees. Abbott Northwestern Hospital, part of the Allina Health Network, is a 686-bed teaching and specialty hospital. Abbott Northwestern was recently recognized as a “World’s Best Hospital” by Newsweek.
Much of the University of Minnesota’s main campus, and several other post-secondary schools are in Minneapolis. The city has one of the most extensive park systems in the US. Culturally its offerings include the Guthrie Theatre, the First Avenue nightclub and four professional sports teams.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: A COMPETITIVE Wage and Benefit package is provided!
For more information, please call Richard Thorne at Thorne Consulting (404) 219-1470
E-mail resume: firstname.lastname@example.org