TITLE: CLINICAL MANAGER & EDUCATOR
- Organize and administer intern and resident units of CPE
- Manage recruitment and selection of students, develop relevant curriculum, provide students with structured training and supervision
- Establish, maintain and improve educational processes and procedures consistent with ACPE standards
- Oversee the “No One Dies Alone” program
- Collaborate with the Director, Spiritual Care to ensure spiritual care provided to patents, families and staff is of the highest quality
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Become familiar with HMC clinical & cultural settings
- Supervise a 2019 resident or intern unit of CPE
- Become active on the Critical Incident Support Team
- Masters of Divinity or equivalent
- CPE Certified or Associate Certified Educator
- Ecclesiastical endorsement
- Passion for serving the underserved is preferred
CLIENT DESCRIPTION: Harborview Medical Center (HMC), Seattle, WA is owned by King County and managed by the University of Washington. HMC physicians and staff serve patients from all walks of life in world-class centers of emphasis and also serve a mission population for King County. HMC is a 413-bed Level I adult and pediatric trauma and burn center.
Seattle is a west coast seaport city with a metropolitan area population of 3.87 million. Seattle has a temperate marine climate with cool, wet winters and mild, relatively dry summers. The Seattle Center is a premier destination for arts, entertainment and leisure activities. The 74-acre campus is home to The Experience Music Project, The Chihuly Garden, and Glass Museum and The Space Needle.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: A COMPETITIVE Wage and Benefit package is offered!