TITLE: DIRECTOR, PASTORAL EDUCATION
- Oversee and coordinate Clinical Pastoral Education at Baptist Health
- Supervise an Educator, CEC and six residents
- Serve as the primary liaison to the PAG
- Promote Baptist’s CPE program and recruit students
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Redesign the CPE program to better reflect industry and environmental changes
- Assess & rework program infrastructure (e.g. handbook)
- Determine appropriateness of community agencies as student placement sites
- Masters of Divinity or a related discipline
- Five years CPE program leadership experience
- ACPE Certified Educator
- Certification as Hospital Chaplain is preferred
- Strong sense of how to grow a CPE program
Baptist Health in Jacksonville, Florida, a five-hospital Magnet designated health system with a comprehensive continuum of care for every stage of life, and many thriving community programs and partnerships. Baptist Health is committed to building a healthier community for all.
Jacksonville (pop. 907,000) is in northeastern Florida where the St. Johns River merges with the Atlantic Ocean. A regional business center, Jacksonville has many museums and cultural opportunities. Jacksonville’s vast expanse includes more than 500 neighborhoods.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: A COMPETITIVE Wage and Benefit package (including relocation assistance) is provided!
For more information, please call Richard Thorne at Thorne Consulting (404) 873-3775
E-mail resume: firstname.lastname@example.org