TITLE: ACPE EDUCATOR
- Provide administrative leadership. organization and maintenance to the Health System’s CPE Program
- Plan, assign, direct and evaluate the clinical and educational work of the CPE students
- Design and coordinate orientation, educational curriculum, didactics and educational events for all CPE students
- Ensure the CPE Program complies with ACPE standards
- Contribute to the professional development of all department chaplains and community clergy
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Strengthen relationships and interactions between Baptist Health College – Little Rock and the CPE Program
- Evaluate and strategically plan for ongoing CPE Program Upgrades and advancements
- Evaluate the potential for restarting CEC training
- Masters of Divinity or a related discipline
- Certification as an ACPE Educator or Associate Educator
- Five years related healthcare ministry experience
- Ordination & Endorsement by a recognized faith body
Baptist Health Medical Center, Little Rock, AR is a 694-bed general medical surgical hospital and the flagship facility for Baptist Health|Arkansas. As a system, Baptist Health includes eight hospitals, rehabilitation facilities, family clinics and therapy and wellness centers.
Little Rock, the capital city of Arkansas, with 200,000 people calling it home. Little Rock is home to a thriving New South culture that offers a vibrant nightlife, big-time entertainment, world-class attractions and a booming dining scene with the best Arkansas restaurants serving up dishes from all over the globe. Little Rock is among America’s most affordable cities.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: A COMPETITIVE Wage and Benefit package (including relocation assistance) is offered!