TITLE: ACPE CERTIFIED EDUCATOR
- Establish and Accredit a CPE Program
- Oversee Program’s administrative functions
- Collaborate with staff to strengthen the care provided
- Foster an ecumenical approach to hospital ministry
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Become familiar with the organization’s culture & staff
- Begin the process of establishing UNMH as an independent, accredited CPE Center
- Envision a CPE program that equips students to do ministry anywhere
- Masters of Divinity or a related discipline
- ACPE Certified or Associate Certified Educator
- Two years CPE program educator experience
- Board Certification as Hospital Chaplain is preferred
The University of New Mexico Hospital (UNMH) is a public teaching hospital in Albuquerque, NM. The hospital is the only Level I trauma center in the state, In addition, UNMH also contains the only children’s hospital in New Mexico. The hospital is the main teaching facility for the University of New Mexico School of Medicine.
Albuquerque (pop. 916,000+) is a vibrant city of diverse cultures, ethnic art and dynamic traditions. Albuquerque has painted skies and more than 310 days of sunshine. Ski the slopes of the Sandia Mountains and play a round at one of the area’s many golf courses, all in the same day.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: A COMPETITIVE Wage and Benefit package (including relocation assistance) is provided!
For more information, please call Richard Thorne at Thorne Consulting (404) 873-3775
E-mail resume: firstname.lastname@example.org