TITLE: ACPE CERTIFIED EDUCATOR
- Design and coordinate orientation, educational curriculum, didactics, and educational events for CPE interns and residents
- Plan, assign, direct and evaluate the clinical and educational work of CPE interns and residents
- Ensure the CPE Program complies with ACPE standards
- Collaborate with the CPE Program Manager to support an interdisciplinary delivery of Pastoral Care Services
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Supervise the 2019 Spring Intern Unit
- Know and become known in SJMHS clinical & cultural settings
- Assist in SJMHS becoming an system accredited
- Support efforts for offering CPE in West Michigan
- Masters of Divinity or a related discipline
- ACPE Certified or Associate Certified Educator
- Two years related healthcare ministry experience
- Ecclesiastical endorsement
CLIENT DESCRIPTION: Saint Joseph Mercy Health System (SJMHS) is a health care organization serving six counties in southeast Michigan. Combined, the five hospitals of SJMHS are licensed for 1,726 beds, employ more than 14,000 individuals and have a medical staff of nearly 2,700 physicians. The flagship, St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor is a 537-bed teaching and research.
Ann Arbor has a small town feel and the excitement of a big city It’s a city where art challenges the mind and engages the eyes. Where trying a new taste is always on the menu. Where wandering one of country’s Best Main Streets is always an option. Ann Arbor is consistently ranked one of the top college towns in America. From campus to city to its neighboring communities, the Ann Arbor area offers the best!
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: A COMPETITIVE Wage and Benefit package is offered!