TITLE: ACPE CERTIFIED EDUCATOR
- Contribute, as a CPE Supervisor, to the Department of Religion, Health and Human Values
- Provide education and oversight, as a member of the CPE faculty, to all levels of CPE students
- Participate in selection interviews for incoming interns and residents
- Contribute to the vibrancy of the department by participating in faculty and departmental meetings
- Provide supportive care and serve as a resource to staff
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Work to expand the PAG inter-professionally
- Explore creative options for scheduling units of CPE
- Graduate of an accredited theological school/seminary
- An ACPE Certified or Associate Certified Educator
- Three years supervisory experience (preferred)
- Endorsement by a faith community
Rush University Medical Center is a 664-bed academic medical center that includes hospital facilities for adults and children. It also includes the Johnston R. Bowman Health Center (a 61-bed rehab. Facility). It is affiliated with Rush University. Rush is a not-for-profit, health care, education and research enterprise. Rush is investing over a billion dollars in the Rush Transformation, a comprehensive construction and renovation program.
The City of Chicago is located on the southwestern shore of Lake Michigan and has over 2.7 million residents. As a multicultural city that thrives on the harmony and diversity of its neighborhoods, Chicago embodies the values of America’s heartland – integrity, hard work and community and reflects the ideals in the social fabric of its 77 distinct neighborhoods. There are attractions around every corner, from high flying observatories to Millennium Park where art and music mix with lots of room to play.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: A COMPETITIVE Wage and Benefit package (including relocation assistance) is offered!