TITLE: ACPE CERTIFIED EDUCATOR or MANAGER
- Organize and Oversee the CPE program and related services
- Supervise both resident and intern CPE students
- Maintain the CPE program’s effectiveness, viability, and compliance with ACPE standards
- Coordinate CPE program evaluation with the PAG
- Participate in ACPE sponsored continuing education programs
- Serve on ACPE area & National Committees and Commissions
- Support an interdisciplinary approach to spiritual care
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Learn. Respect and model the values of the hospital
- Exhibits progressive and long-range strategic thinking
- Functions outside traditional CPE program parameters
- Master of Divinity or a related advanced degree
- ACPE Certified or Associate Certified Educator
- BCC certification (or eligible) through APC or a cognate group
- Ecclesiastical endorsement by a recognized faith body
Episcopal Community Services (ECS), Salt Lake City, provides St. Mark’s Hospital with Spiritual Care and related services. St. Mark’s, an HCA Hospital, has 317-beds, more than 600 physicians and other medical staff and 1500 other employees.
Salt Lake City(SLC) sits attractively in a valley below the Wasatch Mountains and is the cultural and political center of Utah. With a metro area of over 1 million residents, SLC has plenty of cultural offerings, numerous parks and a great variety of recreational opportunities provided by the mountains.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: A COMPETITIVE Wage and Benefit package (including relocation assistance) is offerred!
For more information, please call Richard Thorne at Thorne Consulting (404) 873-3775
E-mail resume: email@example.com