TITLE: ACPE CERTIFIED EDUCATOR
- Deliver professional clinical pastoral education to both intern and resident CPE students
- Provide creative and innovative programing that matches the needs of the various student groups
- Coordinate students’ clinical placements and experiences
- Facilitate and provide leadership to the Regional Professional Education Advisory Committee
- Maintain all ACPE standards and accreditation requirements
- Contribute to the professional development of spiritual care staff across the Northern Region of Bon Secours Mercy Health
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Creatively grow the Mercy Health (Toledo) CPE program
- Explore becoming an accredited CE-CPE training site
- Develop of virtual CPE for Bon Secours Mercy Health
- Master of Divinity or a related advanced degree
- ACPE Certified or Associate Certified Educator
- Familiar with Catholic Ethical and Religious Directives
- BCC through NACC, APC or AJC is preferred
Mercy Health – Toledo (Ohio) is an eight-hospital (9,000 employee) system serving Northeast Ohio and Southeast Michigan. The system’s flagship facility is St. Vincent Medical Center (568-beds), a Level I Trauma Center and Level III NICU.
Toledo, OH (pop. 275,000) is a city with a distinctive and growing art community, auto assembly businesses, education, thriving healthcare, and well supported local sports teams. Toledo’s cost of living is 8.8% below the national average.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: A COMPETITIVE Wage and Benefit package (including relocation assistance) is offered!
For more information, please call Richard Thorne at Thorne Consulting (678) 705-5044
E-mail resume: firstname.lastname@example.org