TITLE:ACPE CERTIFIED EDUCATOR
- Manage all aspects of the CPE program
- Plan, coordinate and supervise CPE students
- Coordinate students’ clinical experiences in collaboration with other program faculty
- Ensure compliance with all ACPE accreditation requirements
- Oversee the PAG’s functioning and member participation
- Serve as a member of the multifaith chaplaincy team
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Assume supervision on the residency group
- Evaluate & recommend spiritual care research opportunities
- Acclimate to the environment of an academic medical center
- Master of Divinity or a related advanced degree
- ACPE Certified Educator (CE)
- Ecclesiastical endorsement
- BCC through APC, NACC, or NAJC is preferred
- Experience in an academic medial center preferred
Brigham and Women’s Hospital (BWH) is the Harvard Medical School’ssecond largest teaching hospital (793-beds) and a Level I Trauma Center. BWH (Boston, MA) is internationally respected for excellence in patient care, biomedical research and for its education and training programs.
Boston, MA (est. pop. 692,000) is a thriving center for scientific research. The areas many colleges and universities make it a world leader in higher education. Boston consistently ranks high on world livability rankings.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: A COMPETITIVE Wage and Benefit package (including relocation assistance) is offered!
For more information, please call Richard Thorne at Thorne Consulting (404) 873-3775
E-mail resume: firstname.lastname@example.org