TITLE: ACPE CERTIFIED EDUCATOR
- Establish and Accredit a CPE Program
- Supervise and Support 12 Staff Chaplains
- Manage the delivery of daily spiritual care
- Initiate educational programming for staff and community
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Become familiar with the organization and staff
- Begin the process of establishing Agensian as an independent, accredited CPE Center
- Determine the strategic activities needed for a CPE residency program of 4-6 students
- Masters of Divinity or a related discipline
- ACPE Certified or Associate Certified Educator
- Three years CPE program educator experience
- Board Certification as Hospital Chaplain is preferred
- Sense of how to start-up and grow a CPE program
Agnesian HealthCare, a member of SSM Health (40,000 employees) is a locally based, not-for-profit integrated health system that includes three hospitals, a surgery center, nursing homes, hospice care and numerous clinics. Agnesian HealthCare holds to a belief in Healing Power of Presence.
Fond du Lac, WI (pop. 43,000+) is situated on the southern shore of Lake Winnebago, one of the country’s largest inland lakes. Fond du Lac is known for its world-class fishing, windsurfing, snowmobiling and ice fishing. It is home to Marian College, a private Catholic university and Mercury Marine, a division of the Brunswick Corporation.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: A COMPETITIVE Wage and Benefit package (including relocation assistance) is provided!
For more information, please call Richard Thorne at Thorne Consulting (404) 873-3775
E-mail resume: firstname.lastname@example.org