TITLE: ACPE CERTIFIED EDUCATOR
- Organize and Manage the CPE program
- Supervise both resident and intern CPE students
- Coordinate students’ clinical experiences with the Spiritual Wellness Staff
- Maintain all ACPE standards and accreditation requirements
- Facilitate the PAG’s healthy functioning and participation
- Develop, with the Administrative Director of Mission & Ministry, a regional CPE plan
- Develop and maintain relationships with area seminaries
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Take a rich CPE program in a new and progressive direction
- Become the market leading CPE program in Kansas City
- Develop and execute seminary recruitment strategies
- Master of Divinity or a related advanced degree
- ACPE Certified or Associate Certified Educator
- Minister in good standing with a recognized faith group
- BCC through APC is preferred
AdventHealth Shawnee Mission (Kansas) is a three-hospital system. The system’s flagship facility is AdventHealth Shawnee Mission, a 504-bed, teaching hospital. In 2019, Healthgrades recognized AdventHealth Shawnee Mission with the Outstanding Patient Experience Award.
Shawnee Mission, KS is part of the Kansas City Metropolitan Area (pop. 2.8 million). It is a prosperous, self-sufficient and culturally diverse area situated on the Missouri River. The Kansas City Metro Area’s cost of living is 11% below the national average.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: A COMPETITIVE Wage and Benefit package (including relocation assistance) is provided!
For more information, please call Richard Thorne at Thorne Consulting (404) 873-3775
E-mail resume: email@example.com