TITLE: DIRECTOR, SPIRITUAL CARE – EAST
- Oversee the delivery of Spiritual Care for multiple Health Ministries within an Administrative Service Area (ASA)
- Link system-wide Spiritual Care strategy implementation across the ASA
- Ensure that Spiritual Care practices and programs align with Trinity Health’s strategic initiatives
- Lead, counsel, and develop the ASA’s Spiritual Care Managers
- Oversee assessment and improvement of local Spiritual Care operations in collaboration with the Spiritual Care Managers
- Ensure the alignment of Spiritual Care and other Mission activities through collaboration with the Mission Care Partner
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Acclimate and build relationships within the ASA
- Continue “Chaplain 30-Day Readmission Project” roll-out
- Master of Divinity or a related advanced degree
- BCC with one of the following: APC, CASC, NACC, or NAJC
- Five years healthcare chaplaincy leadership experience
- D. Min. or similar earned doctoral degree preferred
- Travel within the Administrative Service Area (ASA) as needed
Trinity Health (Livonia, MI) is a not-for-profit Catholic health system made of 92 hospitals and 120 continuing care locations. ASA – East includes six Managers responsible for Spiritual Care services in seven Health Ministries locations (states).
The Director is expected to live within the ASA. Some of the cities located within the ASA are Hartford, CT, Philadelphia, PA, Washington, D.C. An office at a Health Ministry hospital or professional building location would be provided.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: A COMPETITIVE Wage and Benefit package is offered!
For more information, please call Richard Thorne at Thorne Consulting (404) 873-3775
E-mail resume: email@example.com