TITLE: ACPE CERTIFIED EDUCATOR
- Oversee and coordinate Clinical Pastoral Education at Baptist Medical Center South
- Supervise intern groups, a CEC and assist with resident supervision
- Coordinate with the Lead Chaplain to ensure spiritual care provided to patients, families and staff is of the highest quality
- Ensure the CPE program complies with ACPE standards
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- As a member of the CPE faculty, assist in redesigning the CPE program to reflect trends and anticipated accreditation changes
- Assess. develop and oversee community placements
- Masters of Divinity or a related discipline
- Five years CPE program leadership experience
- ACPE Certified Educator
- Certification as Hospital Chaplain is preferred
- Strong sense of how to grow a CPE program
Baptist Medical Center South based in Jacksonville, FL is one of Baptist Health’s five hospital network. Baptist Medical Center South was Jacksonville’s first hospital of the 21st Century. It opened as a 92-bed hospital in 2005 and with the completion of its latest addition has expanded to 407-beds.
Jacksonville (pop. 907,000) is in northeastern Florida where the St. Johns River merges with the Atlantic Ocean. A regional business center, Jacksonville has many museums and cultural opportunities. Jacksonville’s vast expanse includes over 500 neighborhoods.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: A COMPETITIVE Wage and Benefit package (including relocation assistance) is provided!
For more information, please call Richard Thorne at Thorne Consulting (404) 873-3775
E-mail resume: firstname.lastname@example.org